PREVIOUS: Type 5 Levels
BOOK: “Enneagram Pop! – Fictional Characters” Damian Hospital & Tony Vahl
Enneagram animals’ DINNER PARTY, by Elizabeth Wagele
Enneagram TYPE JOKES – gathered from the 4 corners of the earth!
GROAN ALL YOU WANT! Some are better than others!
NOTE: The ‘w’ between numbers means ‘wing’, so 6w7 is a Type 6 with some of the 7’s style. This is an additional feature – the number on either side of your Type – & is more likely to be one rather than the other – 4w3 vs. 4w5….. (Explained in other posts).
● How many 1s does it take to change a lightbulb?
Only 1, because no one else can do it right!
● How many 2s does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None.
“That’s all right, I’m fine in the dark. But I’ll do it for you if you need it?”
● Why did NASA send a 2 into space?
Because a dish-washer was too expensive
● What do you tell a 3 who hasn’t moved in 10 minutes? Dead.
● How many 3s does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Just one. They hold the light bulb and the universe revolves around them.
● How many 3s does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two – one 3w4 to buy the best and brightest one and one 3w2 to screw it in and then take all the credit for brightening up the room.
● Why do 4s dress in all black? Because any other color makes them look fat and they are very self-conscious about it to the point of crying for hours about how fat they are.
● Why did the 4 cross the road?
To write an ode to the roadkill on the other side
● What did the male 5 say to the female 5 on their first date? “ I had so much fun. I’d like to meet you in person.”
● Why did the 5 cross the road?
To retrieve the emotions she left on the other side
● How many 5s does it take to change a light bulb?
Five: one to change the lightbulb, the other four to stand around pondering the meaning of light, and arguing whether they’re taking the right approach.
● How many 6s does it take to change a lightbulb?
5! 1 stands on the chair while the other 4 turn it
● Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 78(ate) 9
● Hey, did you hear about that Six who was afraid of the germs on her counter? She was Counter Phobic!
● How many 7s does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None… 7s don’t screw in light bulbs, they screw in hot tubs.
● Why are there so many 7w8s on TV? Because the murders they commit are big news.
● How many 8s does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, 8s aren’t afraid of the dark
● What did the 8 say to the 1?
“Why are we doing all the hangin’ while 9 does all the sittin’?”
(Every 8 has the power to make someone happy… by staying single) lol
● How many 9s does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, because they forget about it until someone else does it
● What did the 9 say to the lightbulb?
Nothing, just threw it out because it wasn’t working.
NEXT: Type 6 Levels