FREE INTRO Session
1. NEW PAGE
So far, there are close to 100 topics, & almost 900 posts.
To make finding a subject a little easier, I’ve listed them all alphabetically with year & month – in a chart in TOPICS, found at the top of the Home page.
Once you’ve found the topic you’re interested in, go back to the MENU, click on the appropriate year & scroll to the month.
2. New INVENTORY Form (by DMT)
This is part of the post “What to do when Confused – #5” , July 2016
Venn Diagram chart
PURPOSE: to get an overview of where you stand on any aspect of your life right now
USE: You can make the chart into a collage, use the computer or just free-hand it on a large sheet of paper
The biggest circle (Spirituality) is the background to our whole life.
EACH person’s Diagram will look different.
If you’re ambitious or curious, you can make one for where you were 10 or 20 yrs ago, as a comparison.
• Think about all the areas of your life that will go on the chart, & decide their relative importance to you at present. Change or add any not listed.
• Draw / cut the size circle for each topic as it relates to their current importance
• Play with the positions of circles…. change them around until the chart feels right. Place them close to, overlapping or far away from each other, depending on how they connect in real life
• Label circles, & draw lines to form pie wedges in each one.
— You decide how many lines (slices) based on how many problems & victories for each – you’ll probably have to guess-timate
IMP: each slice represents an issue related to the circle’s topic
EXP: re. $$$ – keeping track of spending, get an IRA, have separate accounts, update checkbook, curb compulsive spending, pay old debts……
a. Filled in slices are any aspect of that topic you’re confident you have a good handle on (never perfectly)
EXP: No longer use drugs & alcohol
b. Zig-zag (or cross hatch) slices are aspects you’re still working on but making progress. The degree of progress in one may be different than in another slice. Make zig-zag density accordingly
EXP: Get to places on time more often
AND THEN: Most likely there will always be one or more empty slices – representing:
c. Grey – things about a topic you know need correcting / to change, but are not ready or willing to tackle
d. Blank – problems & challenges about each topic you simply don’t know you need to work on – yet
Happy hunting! (for 💛 self-awareness & 💚 healing)